- Ball Valve
- Gate Valve
- Check Valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Low-temperature Valve
- Forging Steel Valve
- DIN Valve
TEL: +86- 0577-67333310
FAX: +86- 0577-67376736
ADD: Dongou Ind. Zone, Oubei Wenzhou Zhejiang , China.
- NEWS HOME >> NEWS
- Notice of CNY holiday Dear friend and partner,Thank you for your always support and trust,thus we can have cooperation and win-win situation.
- Season's Greetings May this festive season bring you Peace, Love, Joy & a Blessed New Year.
- Triple off butterfly valve The traditional hard seal butterfly valve sealing performance is not guaranteed, and the leakage amount is large. In order to change this situation, the hard sealbutterfly valve has been through many iterations, and a triple eccentric butterfly valve (also known as triple offset butterfly valve) has been invented. Triple eccentric butterfly valves are characteri...
- Y type & Basket type strainers A pipe strainer can capture and remove the impurities from the pipeline by interrupting the process flow with a perforated plate or screen mesh. Normally speaking, There are Y-strainer and basket strainer. In this article, we will talk about the differences between these two types of pipeline strainers.
- How to maintain the valves during operation? Maintain routine maintenance of the electric device. The maintenance of the electric device is generally not less than once a month. The maintenance contents are as follows: the appearance should be clean, no dust and dirt deposition; the device is not affected by soda water and oil; the sealing surface and the point should be firm and tight. No leakage phenomen...
- Three designs of Gate Valve Stem Three different bonnet/stem design configurations are used in the gate valve construction: the lower threaded rising stem, the non-rising stem and the upper threaded bracket.
- The differences between soft seal and hard seal of butterfly valves For butterfly valves, hard seal means that both sides of the seal are made of metal material or other hard materials. The sealing performance of this seal is poor, but it is resistant to high temperature, abrasion and has good mechanical properties. Such as: steel + steel; steel + copper; steel + graphite; steel + alloy steel. The steel here may also be cast iro...
- Features of Ball Valve The main features of the ball valve are their compact structure, reliable seal, simple structure, easy to repair. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often in a closed state, not easy to be eroded by the medium. Ball valves easily operate and repair, suitable for water, solvents, acids and natural gas and other general working media, but also suita...
- Valve World Expo will be held in Düsseldorf, Germany starting on 27th Nov, 2016. VALVE WORLD EXPO 2016 will again be the No. 1 trade fair for industrial valves: innovation platform, industry meeting point, trend barometer! Establish contacts with suppliers and customers with purchasing and decision-making competence. And open up new markets worldwide. We are looking forward to welcoming you at VALVE WORLD EXPO 2016!