- Ball Valve
- Gate Valve
- Check Valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Low-temperature Valve
- Forging Steel Valve
- DIN Valve
TEL: +86- 0577-67333310
FAX: +86- 0577-67376736
ADD: Dongou Ind. Zone, Oubei Wenzhou Zhejiang , China.
- Features of Ball Valve HOME >> NEWS
The main features of the are their compact structure, reliable seal, simple structure, easy to repair. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often in a closed state, not easy to be eroded by the medium. Ball valves easily operate and repair, suitable for water, solvents, acids and natural gas and other general working media, but also suitable for poor working conditions of the medium, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc., widely used in various industries.
The ball valve body can be whole or combined. Ball valve is not only simple structure, good sealing performance, but also in a certain range the volume is small, light weight, less material consumption, small installation size and the driving force, easy to operate and achieve rapid opening and closing. It is one of the fastest growing valve in recent decades. The ball valve is evolved from the valve, its opening and closing part as a sphere, using the ball around the valve stem axis rotation 90 degrees to achieve the purpose of opening and closing.
in the pipe is mainly used to cut, distribute and change the direction of media flow. Designed as a V-shaped opening of the ball valve also has a good flow adjustment function. Especially in the United States, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, West, the United Kingdom and other industrial developed countries, the use of ball valve is very extensive. Due to the use of varieties and quantities continue to expand, and high temperature, high pressure, large mouth, high sealing, long life, excellent regulatory performance and a valve multi-functional direction, its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level, and partially replaced the gate valve, cut-off valve, throttle valve. With the technological progress of ball valves, there will be wider applications in the foreseeable short period of time, especially on oil and gas pipelines, refining crackers, and the nuclear industry. In addition, in other industries in the large and medium-sized calibre, low and medium-pressure areas, ball valves will also become one of the leading valve types.
Advantages of ball valves:
1) The fluid resistance is small, and the ball valve with full diameter has no flow resistance.
2) Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3) Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the current ball valve sealing surface material is widely used in a variety of plastics, good sealing, can achieve a complete seal. It is also widely used in vacuum systems.
4) Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from full to full off as long as the rotation of 90 degrees, easy to control long distance.
5) Easy to repair, ball valve structure is simple; seal ring is generally active; removal and replacement are more convenient.
6) When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and seat is isolated from the medium and does not cause the valve seal ingestion when the medium passes.
7) Wide range of applications, diameter from small to a few millimeters, large to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8) Because the ball valve is wipable during the opening and closing process, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
Disadvantages of ball valves:
High processing accuracy required; expensive; it is not easy to use in the high temperature; if there are impurities in pipes, easy to be blocked, resulting in the valve opening failure.