- Ball Valve
- Gate Valve
- Check Valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Low-temperature Valve
- Forging Steel Valve
- DIN Valve
TEL: +86- 0577-67333310
FAX: +86- 0577-67376736
ADD: Dongou Ind. Zone, Oubei Wenzhou Zhejiang , China.
- DIN Cast Steel Bellows Seal Gate Valve HOME >> PRODUCTS >> DIN Valve
- Product Description
Application: Industry, Powerstations, Flue gas purification plant, processing technology, gas supply, vapour facilities, recycling facilities, vacuum facilities, hot water, heating technology, district heating, thermal oil applications, general plant manufacturing, etc. (other applications on request)
Medium : Steam, gases, hot water, thermal fluids, hot oil, process water, vacuum facilities, ammonia etc.(other flow media on request)
Materials : WCB, WC6,SS304,SS316
Bellows materials: SS304, SS316,SS316L,SS310, Hastelly C.
Size range : DN50-DN600
Temperature : ≤425 ℃
Fig No. : WJ41H
Design Standard: DIN 3352
Face To Face: DIN 3202
Flange ends: EN 1092-1/DIN 2544
Test & Inspection: ISO 5208/EN12266/DIN 2545
Features and benefits
● Long cycle life bellows (2000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless), Inconel for special applications, (may be replaced with Monel trim to resist corrosion or Hastelloy C for chlorine service).
● Improved body-bonnet joint: Graphite reinforced with SS foil gasket for Class 150 valves. Fully-encased, spiral wound graphite-filled Gr. 316 (stainless) gasket for PN40.
● Bolted body-bonnet for fast serviceability. Hermetically-sealed bonnets available for PN40.
● Two or three section bellows assembly.
● Non-rotating stemprevents torsion of bellows.
● Two secondary stem seals: a) Backseat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
● Welded-in seat hardfaced with CoCr alloy.
● Wedge hardfaced with CoCr alloy for long life.
● Seating faces hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.