- Ball Valve
- Gate Valve
- Check Valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Low-temperature Valve
- Forging Steel Valve
- DIN Valve
TEL: +86- 0577-67333310
FAX: +86- 0577-67376736
ADD: Dongou Ind. Zone, Oubei Wenzhou Zhejiang , China.
- Forged Steel Bellows Seal Gate Valve HOME >> PRODUCTS >> Forging Steel Valve
- Product Description
Features and benefits
● A compact but extremely sturdy design for high pressure-temperature service.
● Solid CoCr alloy wedge (optional) ensures low friction and long service life.
● For Class 1500 valves and for steam service, seats are seal-weldedto the body.
● Packing rings are precompressed to 4000 psi to provide a high integrity seal.
● For welded bonnet valves, the bonnet is threaded in and torqued to an engineered torque value and the body bonnet joint is strength-welded, offering double protection against leakage. (Body/bonnet threads and strength-weld).
● Fully guided wedge reduces wear on seating surfaces.
● Repairable 2-piece stem drive.
● Parallel slide gate valves also available.
● Optional design available with double packing, leak-off connection, live-loading and a packing blowout for easy removal of old packing.
●Design: API 602,BS5352，ANSI B16.34
a.Scoket welded ends conform to ANSI B16.11;GB/T1751
b.Screw ends conform to ANSI B1.20.1;GB/T7306
c.Butt-welded ends conform to ANSI B16.25;GB/T12224
d.Flanged ends conform to ANSI B16.5;GB/T79
●Test & inspection: API 598; GB/T13927
Bolted bonnet, outside screw and yoke.
Welded bonnet,outside screw and yoke.
●Body materials: A105, F11,F22,304,304L,316,316L
Application: Industry, Powerstations, Flue gas purification plant, processing technology, gas supply, vapour facilities, recycling facilities, vacuum facilities, hot water, heating technology, district heating, thermal oil applications, general plant manufacturing, etc. (other applications on request)
Medium : Steam, gases, hot water, thermal fluids, hot oil, process water, vacuum facilities, ammonia etc.(other flow media on request)
Size range : 1/2"-2"
Temperature : ≤425 ℃
Fig No. : FWZ61H